University Integrity and Compliance Council
The University Integrity and Compliance Council (the “Council”) has been established to advance university values and provide permanent, global, and proactive oversight of emerging issues. The Council works to ensure appropriate alignment of decisions to the university’s mission and values, and to oversee appropriate compliance with university rules and policies, and laws and regulations.
To advance these objectives, the Council oversees efforts to define and improve the university’s integrity culture; ensure elevation, accountability, and decision-making of urgent risk and compliance issues; focus on proactively mitigating university-level risks; support alignment of compliance approaches across university, including OSU Wexner Medical Center; and facilitate reporting to appropriate Committees of the Board of Trustees.
The Council members are the following persons within the university, and may be adjusted by the President’s Cabinet as needed or desired:
- Executive Vice President and Provost
- Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer
- Executive Vice President and Chancellor for Health Affairs
- Executive Vice President, Enterprise for Research, Innovation and Knowledge
- Senior Vice President for Talent, Culture and Human Resources
- Senior Vice President for Business and Finance and Chief Financial Officer
- Senior Vice President for Administration and Planning
- Senior Vice President and Athletics Director
- Senior Vice President for Student Life
- Senior Vice President for Marketing and Communication
The Executive Vice President and Provost acts as chairperson of the Council and is responsible for scheduling. The Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer acts as facilitator.